Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The Writings on the Wall..of My Blog...(Meme)

K of cosmeddicted tagged me to do this meme so here goes.

This meme is all about what your handwriting looks like. I have to admit that I used to have decent handwriting. The key words here are "used to". I think that since I do mostly typing now, my handwriting has gone downhill. There's also the fact that I can type way faster than I can write.

Onto the meme...On a piece of paper write the answers to the following things down:



1. What's your name/your blogger name?


2. What's your blog's name/URL?


3. Write "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog."
    (Do you know that you use every single letter of the alphabet by writing this sentence?)



4. Favorite quote?


5. Your Favorite song?

6. Your favorite band/singers?


7. Anything else you want to say?


8. Tag three to five other people.
 
You can click this to a larger picture
 
The people that I tag are: Brianna, Steph, Jennifer and Kei Kei. It's a great way to get to know one another just a little bit better.

9 comments:

Jen said...

Ohh...this is interesting! Cute Chococat note paper too. Love Chococat! Your handwriting is easy to read and neat. Thanks for the tag! KK x

breakingrumours said...

Ohhh,i like your handwriting :) its as if it was taken off M.Words fancy :)

Elisa ♥ said...

fun tag^^

Brianna said...

Thanks for the tag! This looks like fun, I like your handwriting!

Jenni said...

your handwriting is pretty decent and neat :)!! Thanks for the tag <3 i'll try to post one!

evie said...

your handwriting is very neat! haha

Steph said...

this is such a unique tag =D can't wait to do it!!!
thank you for the tag

btw your writing looks great!!!

evie said...

And I forgot to say ashita no kioku is one of my favourite too!hehe Happiness is my ichiban!

galpal.hi said...

To everyone--Thank you all for commenting and for your kind words about my handwriting.

@Kei Kei--I love Chococat and Hello Kitty. I was going to use Hello Kitty paper but since it is colored, I thought that it would be better to use the Chococat paper.

@heartbreaker--I don't think that I've seen that before. Thank you for the compliment!

@Elisa--Thank you for your comment!

@Brianna--You're welcome! I look forward to seeing yours (although, I know that I have seen it already.)

@Jennifer--Thank you. Will check yours out.

@evie--Thank you! Happiness is another great song! I really like it too and it's actually the hubby's favorite. There actually were too many songs that I wanted to list.

@Steph--I look forward to seeing yours!

*Kat*