Thursday, November 19, 2015

Latest Fashion Discovery from Japan

I took a trip to Japan in mid September, which I thoroughly enjoyed. This time I was able to do a meet up with blogger K of Cosmeddicted. I had a great time meeting up with her and just spending some time eating and sightseeing.

From the time I landed in Japan and throughout our various travels, I noticed that many women were wearing gauchos pants. I remember back in the early 80's when this style was really popular and I had a couple of outfits which were favorites of mine. I was so happy to see that this style trend is coming back into fashion.

I found a pair that I really liked at Shimamura so I purchased it. I wore it recently and topped it with a simple crystal embellished top which I had in my closet and low heeled shoes, which I had recently purchased from Nordstrom Rack. I can see myself wearing these gauchos pants on a regular basis.



I would have liked to have spent time browsing and searching through all of the beauty brands but unfortunately I didn't have time for any of that. We were so busy and on the go, go, go that I honestly didn't have much shopping time. Hopefully the next time I go to Japan  I can spend some time beauty shopping.

*Kat*

2 comments:

Bijin Blair said...

I think I'd be too dazzled by the sheer amount of stuff that I'd end up going back home empty handed! The other scenario would be me going home with extra luggage, hahaha~

I love stripes, so woohoo! That's a great choice! Perhaps you can model it for us on IG? *teehee*

galpal.hi said...

@Bijin Blair--Thank you! I will try to remember to take a pic to share on IG.

*Kat*