Sunday, March 30, 2014

Recent Online Shopping Haul--Ichibankao, Rainbow Smile, Cosme-De.Com, Stranger London

I just wanted to quickly share my recent purchases all from online businesses.

From Ichibankao, I needed to get a new moisture powder foundation since I will be running out soon with what I currently have. I have cases for both Maquillage and Coffret D'or  so I needed to buy only a refill. I decided to go with Coffret D'or mainly because I really like the case as it is prettily jeweled. I also couldn't find a moisture powder foundation in the Maquillage line. I also picked up 2 different colors of the Canmake liquid eyebrow pens as I'm currently liking liquid pen type eyebrow applicators. I love the Tony Moly one that I've been using but find it to be a little too dark for me.


From Ebay's Rainbow Smile Japan, I found the K-Palette liquid eyebrow pen in 01 Natural Brown and liquid eyeliner pen in Natural Brown. Both of which I will be testing out as eyebrow pens.


Shipping from both these companies is from Japan and it arrived very quickly. I was very pleased with the service. It was the first time I purchased from Rainbow Smile. Ichibankao is my go to Japanese product company if I can't get someone to buy it for me.

From Cosme-De.Com, I purchased Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentrate. I have never heard of this product before but I received an email from the company (I get automatic emails since I purchased from them before). It REALLY intrigued me because it said that it is Japanese Models' Favorite Primer. I did a bit of reading up on it online and decided to try it out. The main reason was because it was also on special for a limited time of buy 1 get 1 free. The pricing of it worked out really nicely. I also received this order very quickly. I will be doing a review on this later as I've only used it for 2 days but so far my thought is, "WOW!"


Not an online purchase but I did buy a couple of drugstore items. My friend who runs the blog Sakura Lovely did a purchase review of the Maybelline Colour Elixir Liquid Lipsticks here. After reading her review, I decided that I wanted to try one out although I'm not a big lipgloss fan. I picked one up in 95 Blush Essence. I was excited to see the Olay Regenerist line in mini trial sizes! I can't remember what the 3 different items were but one was the serum, one was the moisturizer and I can't remember what the 3rd one was. I was needing a serum so I picked it up. I'll do a review on it later after I use it more.


And the best is for last! It is not a beauty purchase but needed mentioning too. It's a beautiful, handcrafted pendant from Stranger London. It is a shop which features handmade, ecletic items that are impeccably made. I love sakura and jumped when I saw that she had made a beautiful ceramic sakura petal. I knew that I just had to have one. Also included with my order were two Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pens. Yasumi is the wonderful curator of this shop. She is awesome to work with and I highly recommend her. Please give her online shop a visit. Thank you Yasumi for my beautiful pendant. It certainly arrived very quickly!


I'll do reviews of the beauty products after I give them a good testing.

It's a new week! I hope that everyone has a good one!

*Kat*

7 comments:

Bijin Blair said...

Wow, you got a fantastic deal on Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentrate! Please do a detailed review? You know how much I value your opinion!

And Yasumi's sakura pendant is a beauty indeed!

galpal.hi said...

@Bijin Blair--Yes, I was fortunate to get such a great deal. I will definitely do a review after using it a little while more.

I am thrilled with my new pendant and it's perfect since it's sakura season in Japan now.

Thank you for your kind and sweet comment.

*Kat*

LauraLeia said...

The sakura petal pendant is really pretty! :D I'm not one for primers, but I'm curious now about how good it is because of your reaction. I'm a huge fan of K-palette eyeliners but I've never tried the brown ones before so I'd love to hear your thoughts on it. :)

Unknown said...

Nice haul! I have been wanting to place an order from Ichibankao :D Glald to hear you've had no issues with shipping! But then, you live so close to Japan =) haha

Beauty Box said...

I have the Embryolisse moisturizer as well but I haven't opened it yet. Can't wait to try it after your first impression ;) Nice haul. Lovely to treat yourself once in a while.

Jules said...

What really caught my attention is the pendant. Its pretty and cute! I find it unique too.

Online Shopping Sites in Mexico said...

I truly enjoy looking through on this website , it holds fantastic blog posts.