Sunday, April 1, 2012

A Quick Poll

Hi everyone! I'm still alive! Sorry for the long delay in doing a blog post but it's been pretty crazy here. First of all, my computer died and it took awhile before I got a technician to come to fix it. Unfortunately, it was doing this period that my blogging juices started to flow but I couldn't blog. My computer finally got fixed--my motherboard needed to be replaced.

Next up is that things fell into place and I've been up and running with planning, shopping and more planning. I will be going to Japan soon! I hate all of the preparations that come with going abroad but I'm looking foward to seeing my son, daughter-in-law and grandson in Japan.

Today is a quick blog post that is a poll. I have been into foundations lately and put aside BB creams. I received a new BB cream that I was curious to try and decided to play with my 2 favorite BB creams along with this new one. I am not naming any brands right now but wanted to find out which one my readers think matches my skin tone the best.


If you don't mind, please let me know in the comment which one you think is the best match for me. Sorry, I'm using my mom's mini netbook right now to practice since I'm taking it with me on my trip so the numbering on the picture doesn't show up well. It's numbered from 1 - 3, from the top to bottom.

As a side note, for the month of April I will not be blogging much as I will be busy with my trip.

*Kat*

7 comments:

Sheila said...

1 and 2 look good for your skin I think. 3 looks too grey/pink. Wow you got so many BB creams. I actually got you the Marcelle BB Cream to try but didn't get to pack it in the last package that you just received, so I'm gonna send it when you get back.

. said...

Oh no sorry to hear about your computer, but I'm glad it's fixed now.

I agree with Sheila that either one or two are probably best. I feel that 1 would be a bit more brightening than 2 though, since 2 looks more yellow...?

You must be so excited to see your grandson!!! :) (and rest of family of course)

sugar sugar said...

1 i think the other two shades are a bit ashy and bb creams do oxidize so i'd say 1. :)

K said...

I agree that BB creams tend to oxidize. Are these freshly applied? Or did you leave them on? All 3 look the same from the swatch that you smoothed out...

Anonymous said...

welcome back Kathy! Sorry to hear about your computer trouble.. I think no.2? I don't know it's just a feeling..

Beauty Box said...

The bottom one looks like a good match.

Re packing for going overseas, I can totally relate. I'll be gone for a whole month and it takes military precision packing to make sure I have everything I need and not over-pack at the same time!

caitlin said...

Hi Kat,

I haven't been blogging much, lots of "life" has been happening. I will try to use twitter more, now that I can use instagram, much more fun! Hope that you are doing well! How exciting to be going to Japan!

I think #3 is too gray.

Caitlin